Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Sunday, October 24, 2010

WIP 5: RED ASTRAY Ver. MK

After working hour, I straight go to rm2.00 shop and searching for the tools. I expect to have RM2.00 tools but the price seems not showing rm2.00. (only certain things can be bought rm2.00). I try my luck to use set of knife which made from china. almost 4 hours using it and i can say its ok and relevant with its price, RM6.00. Then I also bought 'Tack-It', you guys know what is this item used for in gunpla modelling arena rite? hehe


Working(having industrial training) in the company was not boring but fun indeed. I manage to imagine those item on the paper for the next diorama!

Now lets continue to the main topic. After been critics by rennyd from the zerog forumer about the 'shoe', I modifiy it back by reopen the parts and start to sanding and putting again in proper manner and design. The pictures as below:

Maybe this is only the progress from this weekend. Some View of my kit that i had done something to it.







p/s: Nothing much I can say that this kit was awesome even without modding. I just try my luck to modding this kit to look more brutal and detail since this kit is NG kit (Non-Grade). Gambateh Masta-Killa!



No comments:

Post a Comment