Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Friday, February 25, 2011

SCRATCH BUILD CORE FIGHTER

It was poison, totally poison. I view all the post in ZeroG related to the core fighter, all of them were awesome. I wish I have one core fighter too for me, but at the end I could not manage to get one. If I want it, at least I need to buy a RX-78. So I do some research and some study on this model.

Then, I construct these build by referring to the existed core fighter and sketch them on the paper. The angle, the size of the plane and the degree of the plane' tip also measured. Thanks to this site, Papercraft. I could build them easily.

At last the foundation of the model done + using tape to hold the pla-plates. After this I need to do the details on each side of them and add additional parts to make it look cool and superb. Oh ya, almost forgot. I am in search for 1/100, 1/144 and SD version of Core Fighter. My plan is to have a small diorama where, this model @ big Core fighter will fly together with the other size of Core Fighter. I wish I could have all of them in this 2 weeks!


4 comments:

  1. this will be a ambitious project.. what scale is this?.. i think the detail will be the most difficult part..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yezza..i still thinking about the details.
    most probably, will use a lot koto parts and additional part.

    about the scale. Hurm..can I say 1/48. but it seems to be 1/36..hehe very big liau..

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you see the emcreation on the strike freedom cockpit made at around 1/10 scale?

    http://emcreations.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/x20a-cockpit/

    that is one brilliant work that can study as using other part for detailing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...this one i gone through before i start this project. to me, that one is awesome and Im going to the awesomeness for this project, the details was superb..

    yet i need to do some reasearch about the core fighter more and more

    ReplyDelete