Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Sunday, February 20, 2011

SD SONSHOKO GERBERA CHUN LI Ver. MK - COMPLETED

Completed this SD Sonshoko Gerbera Ver. MK two hours ago and I am happy with the outcome despite having minor problem during SB and detailing this kit. Orite, lets take this kit a momentum for me to improve my basic skills and also air-brush skills.

The Color that Ive been used is only common color that everyone of us could have.
  1. Ultra Blue Color - Body, skirts and shoulder pad.
  2. Pure white + 2 drop of sunshine yellow - Head, legs and hands.
  3. Pure balck + Mr.Surfacer + Dark Stainless Steel - Shoes and horn
  4. Sunshine Yellow + 1 drop Red - the ribbon
  5. Mr.Surfacer + 2 drop Pure black - Back Pack.
Im started to paint this kit by priming them with Mr. Surfacer. Later that, AB them with 2 layer of pure white for the color base before proceeding to paint them in variety ways.

Before

After

p/s: It takes me two weeks to accomplish this mission. I learn a lot of things during these hard time and I will improve them more and more. So what should I paint next? SD Zeong?


No comments:

Post a Comment