Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Thursday, March 24, 2011

MG 1/100 RX-78-2 Ver. Ka CORE FIGHTER

Yeah. I got my MG RX-78-2 Ver. Ka already. The first thing I assembled was the core fighter! Why the core fighter? Coz now Im obsessed with this fly fighter. Previous post I shown you all how I am gonna scratch build the core fighter rite. Basically, the Core fighter scratch build project is inspired by the RX-78's core fighter like in this picture below.

So, for this 1/100 core fighter. Not much modding to be made. Just increase the length of the wing and add some koto and pla-plates to this kit.

~before~

And this kit primed already! The good thing priming this kits are we can see clearly the part where we need to touch on a little bit and makes this it looks awesome in priming version!. So let the picture do the talking~


Thanks for viewing. See you in the next post~. Comment and Critics are welcome guys. (There are few seam lines I need to cover later)

No comments:

Post a Comment