Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Sunday, July 25, 2010

SD GOLD FRAME GUNDAM

I bought this kit from one of the LYN forumer for about one month ago. Finally got time to assemble this kit for today at 8.00 am Sunday morning. Gosh, should be this time I tido already. And I don no since doing practical, i cant sleep until 12pm in the noon..haha.

This kit tooks about plus minus one hour to assemble. let the pictures talk..

why i choose this kit?? maybe you all will know at the end of this post.

I like the gold coating color and its shining view. Look elegant and perfect (for me lorh~)
The inner gold body. Very simple to assemble. For those who wanted to try assembling a gundam, SD version is the best and suitable basic for the beginner.
A 'black jaket' for the gold body, maybe to cover the esthetic's value of the gold coating maybe..haha
Big head for SD which make them really-really cute though.
Complete assembling this kit. looks weird at the bottom part rite? I think Bandai should mold new leg for this model because to 'pendek'@short.
rear view of the kit.
I compared with my NG 1/100 Astray Gold Frame. Like adik-beradik. Because it came with SD version too, so i bought the SD version. This kit i assume it as rare because the price quite expensive among this version and hard to get it. I order it online.

This kit havent complete yet, i must do some panel lining and maybe some touch up with the marker to the some parts. and yet, i dont have time to do it today and even during working days, need to wait for next weekend maybe~








No comments:

Post a Comment