Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Friday, July 30, 2010

MARKERING AND HOTWHEELS

before:
SD Gold without panel lining and markering touch


This post is about the first time I use the Gundam Marker, to be precise Gold and Silver marker. The marker each cost me a lot RM18.00. I'm in dilemma on choosing to buy in set or buying one by one. Since not enough money..I just bought the Gold and Silver marker only for my SD Gold Frame and my upcoming BB362 - Tenshiho Shibal Sazabi.. maybe after this, I buy that Gundam marker in set!

This week was very busy week..I curi-curi the time to paint job my SD Gold Frame. It was my first time markering my gundam. Very hard and need patiency doing this job. Focus also play the important role on completing this job perfectly. The result as below:

Done with panel lining and some markering touch. I'm newbie in this arena, thats why the paint is not nice and not very detailed..


About the hotwheels. Pleasant result. No Thunt, No X-tra ordinary cars been sold cheaply though maybe because I'm late. This weekend will go hunting again.!

only manage to get a Ferrari 512M and a Superbird.lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment