Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

COMPLETION: MG AILE STRIKE Ver. MK



I dont want to type long in this post because i am tired waiting this internet connection to upload all the pictures in this single post. Basically, this build is a disaster to me. Even though the detailing is not that huge and a lot, to me, they really make me busy. By the way, enjoy the pictures. Comments and critics are most welcome!




Details Pictures:


























4 comments:

  1. everything is great but if there are more panel line for the pla-plate might make it look better.. and you can make more dynamic pose on it later..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on completing this kit! Some light panel lining perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @seven6398: thank you! I have limitation during photography session. This kit was so shy to take pictures with me! HaHa

    @Celeron787: Thank you. Panel line...Hurm, I dont think this kit need them could in the end, it will looks too busy. Nevermind, thanks for the idea~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah.. bestnya sangat smart..gagah! :)

    Blog Masta-Killa aida masukkan dalam list MEREKA YANG AWESOME.. tanda terima kasih kerana sudi follow blog aida. :)

    ReplyDelete