Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Friday, November 23, 2012

GBWC2012: GAPLANT TR-5 - SECOND DEBUT


At the moment, GBWC2012 Malaysia has begun and I am not excepted to join this huge and wonderful competition. As for this year, I came out with simple entry kit. I chose to enter HG category which I think it will be an easy project. The planning and paperwork that I've done for this project didn't shown me that this will be an easy job. I sacrificed a lot of time for the success of this project too, estimated almost 45 hours to complete it. I tried to came out with an entry which provides a lot details but the lack of time and expertise avoid me to have it very detail. 

At first, I wanted to came out with a clean and nicely done kit but last minutes I changed my mine and told to myself to have this kit weathered and came out with a diorama as well. Even during the submission, I still in dilemma where I doubt myself whether which one to pick for the base best for the exhibition. In the end, I choose a core fighter crash diorama for this HG Gapalant TR-5. I don't expect any winning since I knew my level in modelling just below par. For your information, I join this event just because of the excitement of the competition where you can meet all the pro's in front of you and see their ideas implemented live!. Here are prepared pictures of my entry WIP which I mus say it is simple yet and easy actually to do it.

BEFORE













 FINAL RESULT


 EXHIBITION 



  Thanks to miss Becky for the superb and excellent quality picture provided in her blog.

More picture of my entry (Taken during the exhibition)







No comments:

Post a Comment