Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Sunday, September 30, 2012

GBWC2012: GAPLANT TR-5


Nuff said that, "if you gonna plan big for a project, you need to ensure that everything followed according to the plan, If not, don't you ever dream to get those in your mind appear". For the year 2012, I am not going to make something which is big for this year entry since I have a lot of things to do lately for example other commission works, repainting those Pokemon figurines which took a lot of my time plus I'm working right now. I'm going to have the kit as it is without any SB weapon attached or diorama unless I have the time to do so.


At the moment, I'm working very hard on my kit, HG Gaplant Tr-5 that I bought last month. Based on my planning so far, Ive done several basic modelling step which was removing all the numbs that are from the runners. I used 1200 grid sand paper in order to reduce the scratch impact to the kit. So after this Im going to add on the details as well as scribing new panel lines to the part in order to increase the look and details of the kit. Not to forget cutting 0.03mm pla-plates according to the design I planned which later on to be attached to the kit too.

See you in the next post ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment