Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Sunday, August 29, 2010

SONSHOKO GERBERA CHUN LI PROTEGE WIP 3: PAINTING

Im new in painting this gundam. My first time of using those color was not very good indeed. I don now where does the faulty came from. Is it from the brush (I use cheap art brushes), the cheap one or is it from myself that i don have the talent to color them?~
the result as below~
::primed stage::
::After primed using Gaia Color black, Gold color used the gundam marker::
p/s: I felt something wrong here
:: Redo the painting, start with primed it back and repaint them using spray can::
body = black and gold strips
head, hands and leg = cream color
Special post for today.. I think I do have to satistified my first try! Now, stop adding stuff to it and focus on its diorama pula~

more picture in the next post..Thanks for stopping by guys!

p/s: I still need practice in painting the gundam!

No comments:

Post a Comment