Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Friday, August 20, 2010

SONSHOKO GERBERA CHUN LI PROTEGE WIP

Hi reader and gunplas modellers, welcome to my blog.hehe. This is my new blog actually on behalf hobbies matter. Before this I tend to buy so many gundam (not many maybe~) but now don have enough money, so i though maybe i should modify some of my gundam rite now. And I choose my SonShoko Gerbera.

This picture I took directly from Ngee Khiong Blog, mine was so 'not nice'. Because of that 'not nice' i was to make it nice though. My inspiration came from this picture:

::Chun Li Street Fighter::

The color maybe not same like in the picture but i try my best. THIS IS MY FIRST CUSTOMIZE GUNDAM.

First time using :
  1. The tamiya putty,
  2. mr.color and gaia color
  3. Tamiya cement
Im so noob now. Hope this project will success..huhu

First:

Put some pla-plate to the shoes like high heels and also put putty in the necessary holes.

Cut the skirt @ side lower body to make it more sexy~ and sand paper all the area until 'clean'

p/s: Sooo...sorry for bad english~

No comments:

Post a Comment