Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

GBWC2012: GAPLANT TR-5 - WIP 2 ARMOUR SHIELD & BACKPACK



I just spend 3 hours straight to gather the idea of the details and cut them. The idea took me the longest since I wanted this kit to be very detail in term of the appearance. Instead of using a lot of pla-plates, I decided to scribed some panel lines on the kit so that the kit will not mess up with small pla-plates. At the same time, koto parts are useful to be added on them.



As for the backpack, I dont really have big plan for it. I just put some simple design of pla-plates and scribed a few panel lined on it. At first, I thought it looks so simple, so I add 6mm of pla-plates at the upper part in order to drive them higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment