Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Saturday, October 30, 2010

WIP 6: RED ASTRAY Ver. MK

Work in progress today nothing but just simple update on what Ive done this week. Currently found a new method to make my Gundam looks more interesting~

Let the pictures explain everything.
I have two option here to fill up the holes that i done earlier.
Then, I tried the first option whoch the metal old speaker shield set.
Kinda hard to shape it and non-friendly user too.

I made comparison between the options.

Lastly I chose the second option as the best material to add on the assembly.
This green small gap net I get from my mother,
she used this to block the mosquitoes from entering the room during night.

Backpack 50% done, result from SBing during the weekdays.
Still need some wings for this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment