Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/100 GUN CANNON OUT BURST WIP 4


Continue with this SB for this whole weekend. Spend my night AB this build. Now I am addicted with Air Brushing. This activity is kinda fun and interesting. Now I complete already my first ever completed SB with paint.

Color I used:
  1. Mr Surfacer 1000 and layering all the parts twice.
  2. Paint all the parts with dark grey color which I mixed them with this ratio: 3 Flat white + 1 Flat Black. Thinned it and stir it properly.
  3. The red color is flat red color, Flar red + thinner (no additional color add on)
  4. Flat black for the koto parts.
  5. The details with Flat White.
My plan is actually to it together with my currently stopped project which is 1/100 Red Astray Ver. MK. As its second weapon. I took some picture with it and try to fit it. It seems the Gun Cannon fit well with the Red Astray.





No comments:

Post a Comment