Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1/100 GUN CANNON OUT BURST WIP 3

Continue the WIP of the Gun Cannon OutBurst which I SB before. Proceed to the other part which is more easier to build it. Less details been put on.

The gun I used bamboo stick which i can easily get it from the bookstore. The art Chinese brush which is made of bamboo. I choose 1 cm diameter to suit it with this build. 0.3mm Pla-plate been "coated" two parts which is at the middle and near to the "mouth" of the gun.

Primed them using mr surfacer by airbrushing them. This is my first attempt on airbrushing, quite nice its finishing and for sure there is some spider web at the end of the process. Currently snap fitting the parts to form the final form of this build.

Size comparison with the 1/144 Avalanche Exia. Is it big? Im sure not~

No comments:

Post a Comment