Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1/100 GUN CANNON OUT BURST WIP 1

Some times, you planned very well, but suddenly things happen out as expected. From the sketch of the gun cannon I've done previously should be having 1 cm = 10 mm diameter tube or rod, but it was very difficult to find it. So im still in progress searching for the item which will suit the best for this SB project.

Done several parts SB using 1.0 mm pla-plate, 0.3 mm pla-plate, panel lining and some kotobukiya parts. The pictures as below.








I find this file was very useful, it makes my SB more clean and superb compare as before which I usually used the sand paper. Using the sand paper will effect unconsistent sanding surfaces. This file is more economic, eco-friendly and also cheap. I get this for rm3.00 only.

No comments:

Post a Comment