Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Sunday, January 15, 2012

NEW YEAR LET GO ITEM - URGENT SALE

Im going to let go some of my kits which I finally decided to have them with their new owner.
Urgent sale which will be closed on 18Jan2012

1. HGUC Unicorn - Unicorn Mode -
Price: RM50
Comment: I took only the riffle, the rest still remain in the plastic.


2. Hatsume Miku Nendoroid
Price: RM20
Comment: This is bootleg type, display it once and keep it back to the box

3. HGUC Unicorn -Unicorn Mode-
Price: RM30
Comment: You will get exactly in this picture, no weapons at all

4. Old gundam small figures
Price: RM10 for all
Comment: Most of them lost one of their hand. Can get it free*

5. HGUC Unicorn -Destroy mode-
Price: RM30
Comment: still new but half of the parts I already used for modification process

No comments:

Post a Comment