Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Sunday, March 24, 2013

WIP I: IRONMAN 2 MARK III ver MK


Have to say this, but this is the fact. I am one of the million who loves iron man. I wish to have all the Hot Toys issued for this particular character from the very first model Iron Monger up until the latest Iron Patriot but my wallet wont allow this to happen. So I decided to get on with it by having this cute chibi model. It started when it first release in somewhere 2012. I saw many post and artworks from it and Im keen to have one.


To handle it was one of the problem, but the main was the contact between the parts are not well fitted and thats make things challenging. At the moment, I reached the stage to install the LED and switch system to this kit, plus to touch up a bit on the imperfect parts and gaps by using epoxy putty.


So, how should I install the LED system to this cute kit? Try and error might be the best answer after all.



2 comments:

  1. comel je ^^ koleksi personal ea? lama dah aida tak datang terjah sini.. ingat lagi ke tak tuan blog kat aida nie.. rakan lama blogger nie. hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aidaomar: ouh. masih ingat.masakan tidak ingat. Aha, ini koleksi personal, jikalau ada yang berminat untuk meyuruh saya buat satu lagi, saya boleh buatkan.

    ReplyDelete