Help me to buy more Gundam by clicking those ads~

Sunday, December 26, 2010

WIP SD SAZABI TURNED INTEGRATED ver. 2.1

I tough firstly that hand painting was easy, but it turn very "not well"
I learn about patience very much
struck the same color for 2-3 layers and still need to wait quite long time

Think and think on the best strategies to overcome and having good paint result,
I just go straight forward, no masking add on.
readjust the misalign brush lead and some more the inconsistence mixture of color.
I try and try my best to have the best result.
In this post, I just shown the result for the both hand and the backpack (I SB and Kit Bashing)

This method I found quite interesting in order to have very precise lining, for example those gold line at the back pack which in the picture below.
How?
You must have some industrial common tape then you color it with the color you want and cut them according to the size of the lined you wanted.

::The BackPack::

::The Left Hand [the twin laser beam laucher]::
::The Right Hand::
till the next post ya frenz...Do CnC
Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment